- Enrollment order to the 1 year for the foreign students (29.07.2017)
- Enrollment order to the 1 year for the foreign students (01.09.2017)
- Enrollment order to the 1 year for the foreign students (13.09.2017)
- Enrollment order to the 1 year for the foreign students (27.09.2017)
- Enrollment order to the 1 year for the foreign students (04.10.2017)
- Enrollment order to the 1 year for the foreign students (18.10.2017)
Admission Procedure to Ryazan State Medical University:
- An applicant should send the following documents to email@example.com:
- a copy of the passport main page (with photo). Validity of the passport should be not less than 2 years;
- a copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate;
- a filled and signed application form from our official website:
- APPLICATION for participating in the competition
- PERSONAL AGREEMENT for personal data processing
Kindly note that the number of places for the first year is strictly limited (75 places for General Medicine Department) and all the candidates will pass examinations on a competitive basis.
- According to the established admission terms we analyze the documents and inform all the applicants about the assessment results.
- For applicants with all the required documents that are filled in and collected correctly we start the procedure of sending electronic invitations (takes about 30 days) to come to the University for entrance examinations.
This procedure is free of charge.
Entrance examinations are:
- 31.05.01 General Medicine – Chemistry, Biology
- If there is any problem with an applicant`s documents we will inform him/her through e-mail.
- Having received an invitation letter, an applicant must print it out and contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation to his/her country in order to apply for a student’s visa.
- Three days before the flight to the Russian Federation an applicant should send us a copy of a flight ticket. In this case we will be able to organize transfer from an airport to the university.
This procedure is also free of charge.
- Having arrived at the University an applicant takes entrance examinations in Chemistry and Biology.
- Having passed the entrance examinations successfully an applicant signs a contract for education, provides us with all the necessary documents and becomes a student of our University.
- Prices for academic year 2017/2018 are:
- General Medicine – 250 860 rubles,
To study on English Medium there is no need to provide us with any certificate proving the level of the applicant’s English language.
- Students admitted to our University can be provided with a place at one of the buildings of our University’s hostel (rooms for 2 or 3 people) for the entire period of their study.
For all questions concerning admission of foreign citizens and stateless people to the University please contact the International Department:
Address: Russia, Ryazan, Vysokovoltnaya Street, 9, Office 8, 11
Tel.: (4912) 46-08-29
Fax: (4912) 46-08-08